• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Guide Spy on Others Like professionals, Part 1 (Adplexity Mobile) Spy on PPV

CrakRevenue

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
How to spy on Other affiliate like A professional?
For PPV, the only spytool is Adplexity Mobile/desktop , that can help you much to know a lot about the most running campaigns, and what's running behind the scene .

at first you will need at least 2 tools. Adplexity mobile or desktop

Redirect path extension.

With these 2 tools i was able to gather a lot of information that help any affiliate want to run PPV campaigns.. (Not me) as i don't run pops any more :)

With these 2 tools i was able to collect a big list of Campaigns, "that should worth at least testing .. "

With the step by step guide , i was able too identify most of Top monetizer Leader board campaigns. (both Push leader board, & main Leader board)
6-png.15968

Also will help you to know and compete with Affiliates run on both monetizer/Advertizer. as you can get at least some data of how they are running campaigns .

Let's start .
when running Adplexity mobile. don't sort any thing. leave any classifications for now. we mostly depend on Unknown/None Options , as adplexity algorithms didn't identify

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!