Sorry I've been absent but here's why...🤩

CrakRevenue

chaseyrita

Contributor
Howdy, Sorry I’ve been so quiet, I’ve been consumed by a new project that I wanted to tell you guys about.

I’ve been running native traffic for a direct advertiser for the last month or so and It’s been a game changer for me. They’re a good group of guys who have plenty of experience in our industry. I’m paid frequently… and I’ve helped them optimize their funnel. They’re the ideal advertiser to work with. I’m trending to make 6 figures on this campaign in the next few months. They’re live with an affiliate network but I wanted to extend an invite for DIRECT affiliate relationships here. I’m not collecting a referral fee so you can get the highest payout!

Traffic needs for this advertiser:
Push
Email
FB (will need to discuss for compliance and you’ll need your political advertising cert)
Display
Native - Minus a few platforms where I’m running personally

Offer:

CertifiedCCW

Lander:

What they can offer:
3 Solid landing pages that crush on Mobile
Fast Payouts
Affiliate support
Affiliate Bonuses!

Please reach me on Skype or Email if you’re interested in this opp! If you’ve been able to hone in on

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!