• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Selfadvertiser traffic to Monetiser Smart Link

RollerAds

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I set up a test using SelfAdvertiser as my traffic source pointing to a Monetizer smart link (mainstream) using BeMob as my tracker.

The camp was approved and ran for most of the day but had zero conversions or clicks, I removed a few regions which sent it to approval again but it was rejected on the 2nd approval due to Known logo use which is fair enough and nice they let you know why and provide a screenshot.

But I would have at least thought I'd have seen some clicks at the very least?

I followed the same process I did when I used Popads as my traffic source so was pretty sure it was all good, maybe I screwed up somewhere along the line?

Has anyone else had this with SelfAdvertiser? Maybe their traffic only works on specific types of offers and not smart links like the ones from Monetiser?

Be interested to hear your thoughts, can share my set up if anyone is interested?

1578504643984-png.7687

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!