Follow Along SelfAdvertiser + Evadav + Kintura Follow Along (October Contest)

CrakRevenue

caleb

Super Contributor
Hello Afflifters!

Here is my entry to the October contest of SelfAdvertiser. For this follow along I will try SelfAdvertiser's domain redirect traffic. I have used domain redirect of Zeropark and Tonic but have never tried SelfAdvertiser although I have an account there for quite some time already. It is just that didn't have the time to try them out. So this contest is a good opportunity for me to learn this new traffic source and for a shot at the $1000 :p

The setup
Tracker: Kintura
Affiliate Network: Monetizer
Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
Geo: US

I will promote the offer 9491c1 which has been on the top offer list of Monetizer for quite sometime now. I have promoted it in the past but never got it past -20% ROI. So let's see if the quality of traffic SelfAdvertiser can help me get this offer to positive ROI. I have set a minimum bid as I don't want to burn my cash. I will slowly increase the bid as needed. The campaign has been sent to moderation. I will update as often as possible.

seldfadvertiser-png.14220

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!