• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Self Advertiser + Mobidea + Kintura

AdsEmpire

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
As usual I'm a bit late to the party as I've been crazy busy with work but thought better get in on the action or be left out on me lonesome!

I was going to go with an offer on ClickDealer but being a bit impatient and not sure if the traffic is there for it switched to Mobidea for this FA, I might try something bit later on with the CD offer as I need to get some campaigns up and running.

So the basics of the campaign are:

🚦 Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser RON
🔎 Tracking Tool: Kintura
🧙‍♂️ Affiliate Network: Mobidea
🌀 Type of Offer: Sweeps
💰 Offer Payout: about $0.5
💵 Budget: $10 per day to start
🗺 Geo: Somewhere on earth ;)

I have a couple of landing pages already running for a similar offer elsewhere so will just use those for the time being, will run with 3 of them to start and will turn on ML in Kintura.

On the SA side of things I am running with the new bid optimizer, I've left the settings as default to start with

1603216246376-png.14633

I'm not targeting IOS for this as it never really works out that well for me but may switch

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!