Seeking Guidance in Transitioning to PPC Offers - Need Help and Advice

1win

Gmen0844

Lurker
Hey Afflift Community,

I hope everyone's having a great day! I've been a member here for some time, mostly lurking and absorbing valuable information from this fantastic community. While I haven't been a big poster, I've gained a wealth of knowledge which has helped me with the start of my AM journey.

Quick intro: I've been in the online space for over 6 years, spending millions on Facebook for e-comm (Started with dropshiping then warehoused product in the states) stores. Recently, I've jumped into the affiliate space, hitting lead gen and e-comm offers. Now, thanks to some sweet great connections from Affiliate Summit, I'm looking to dive into PPC offers, but I find myself feeling a bit stuck and lost in my current affiliate marketing journey.

Here's where I could use your help. I've received some offers to run (ACA, DEBT) and a Ringba account, but I'm not entirely sure about the next steps. My plan is to leverage user-generated content (UGC) for content creation and run TikTok and Facebook ads directing traffic to a landing page with a phone number.

Now, my questions:
  1. Landers and Questions: Would it be ideal to incorporate

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!