• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Seeking feedback for a new tool: traffic-lab.io, a traffic estimator

RollerAds

rapjesus

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hello Afflift Community!

I'm reaching out to share an exciting project I've been working on and to seek your feedback. Although I'm not an overly active poster here, I'm deeply involved in affiliate marketing and a diligent reader of the insights shared in this forum, so I would genuinely appreciate any feedback from Afflift members.

We recently launched traffic-lab.io, a traffic estimator tool designed specifically for ad networks. The goal of traffic-lab.io is to streamline the process of analyzing and comparing traffic across various networks. Here's a quick overview:

Unified Data Analysis: We aggregate API data from different ad networks and present it in a consolidated table for easy comparison and analysis.
Current Network Coverage: As of now, the tool supports seven ad networks, with plans to expand and include much more in the near future.

Why I'm Here Today

Questions for Feedback:
  • Are there any specific features or ad networks you would like to see added?
  • How can we enhance the user experience to better serve your needs?

Looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!