MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Seeking FB/ Bing Wisdom

RollerAds

Beanstalk40

Hello AffLift Marketers!

Longish post ahead! I am a seeker seeking wisdom. 🙏

I am a brand new affiliate marketing entrant and have just joined the forum yesterday. I have started Luke’s Pops Guide course. I look forward to completing it and learning the ropes.

Prior to this, I had collected a lot of info from YT and other public sources. ClickBank and Digistore24 were the most suggested networks to join. So, I went ahead and joined Digistore as an affiliate and got hoplinks to promote one of their Top5 products, a male sexual enhancement pill.

The Affiliate Manager at the company told me that the best traffic sources are Facebook, Youtube, Emailing, Native and Google/Bing ads. So, I looked up FB’s ad library and found many active campaigns of this product… some even running for over 3 months. My interpretation was, if someone has been running a campaign on FB for so long, it must be working well for them.

My next step was going to be to test the waters and spend around $1000 across FB and Bing Ads to promote this product while copying the strategy (Ad creatives and Landing Pages) of the long

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!