• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Follow Along RichPush + Peerfly

MGID

narayan42

Lurker
Hi guys,

so this is my follow along with RichPush:

🎯 Traffic Source: RichPush
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: PeerFly
πŸ‘ Type of Offers:
Gambling -for now
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $20-$50
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Found a good looking offer at Peerfly, which I`m pretty sure is not saturated yet. + using some costum .com domain w BeMob which should fit with gambling offers.

πŸ” I am unsure about: When will I bank hard already.. just kidding. 1) Not sure where to put the starting bid (offer is not top GEO), I saw at Luke`s post that he probably started wit the recommended one. I start a little above the minimum. 2) always unsure about tracking stuff. But double checked everything, + fired a test conversion from peerfly and it worked. Should be ok :alien:

So I have the offer ready with 4 creatives both for SB1 and SB2, currently pending.

Deposited the minimum $250 but could not find where to put the AFFLIFT promo code, eh..

Can`t wait to see the first stats.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!