Your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.

Recent MV Lab Tutorial 2024

RollerAds

sprout77

Super Contributor
Hey guys I a post about MV Lab before, but I thought I would add a tutorial about MV Lab to affLift.

One of the mistakes I was making was not testing enough variables (and values).

Just from rotating headlines and I noticed I was actually able to get a lot better conversion rate before optimizing the site id's (zone ids).

Screenshot:

2024-08-03_16-51-33-1-1-png.57694

I though it would be a good idea to make a tutorial on how to use it.

untitled-1-copy-png.57693

MV Lab Tutorial:

This is going to be doing a walkthrough of how to use MV Lab. I'm also going to be using @PureLander so it's a little different. We're going to be creating a CPV Lab campaign using 3 different variables including the headline, image, and button to test 27 possible combinations.

Please note: I have asked and had permission from CPV Lab to use their logos into the designs I created for this tutorial

Introduction:
To create multiple variations we're going to need to create a new campaign in CPV Lab, add our page elements to Purelander and then upload our files to our server and test our campaign.

Step 1: Select Pure

Attachments

• 15.png
    15.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 16.png
    16.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 17.png
    17.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 23.png
    23.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 22.png
    22.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 27.png
    27.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 31.png
    31.png
    115 KB · Views: 4
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!