Question about ZeroPark's optimization

Galaksion Contest

allark

Lurker
Hi everyone,

I'm facing a challenge with ZeroPark (maybe it's because I started with PropellerAds and i'm more used to the way they are doing it).

I'll explain a little of my journey and then get to the question part.

I got a whitelist from ZeroPark and started promoting.
5 sources, 90% of traffic came from 1 source. ROI 105% on that source without optimization. With optimization EPC was 0.15
The bid was 0.065 and I won 15%. Fast forward a few days, win rate dropped to 4% (thursday). Last 3 days, win rate is 1%, even though I increased bid up to 0.13

1st Question - can this be due to Black Friday promotions and it will drop again on Tuesday? GEO is Tier2

Once traffic stopped from that source, I ran a RON campaign and saw that 2 other sources get me conversions (although at a slight loss).
Both sources have 500+ targets and when I run a campaign, most of them get 1-5 clicks and I'm out of 20$ with 2 - 3 conversions all from different targets that had 1-5 clicks each.

2nd Question - How can I optimize that? Because when there are 1000 targets

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!