Official PropellerAds - Your Advertising network & Global traffic source

PropellerAds

Partner
Dear affLIFT forum members!

We’re happy to join such a promising project as affLIFT. Hope this forum made by our friend @Luke will gather best experts and ambitious newbies in affiliate marketing niсhe.

In this official thread we will answer your questions and share news & insights. Feel free to ask us anything and we’ll be happy to help you to earn more with PropellerAds!

What do we do?

PropellerAds is an advertising network and global traffic source with 1+ BILLION monthly users. We have been providing our Advertisers and Publishers with best advertising and monetization solutions on the market for the last 7 years. We work with 150,000+ publishers’ sites and large suppliers and this helps us to guarantee LOTS of high-quality traffic for the promotion of your products and offers.

What you’ll get as Advertiser, Media Buyer or Affiliate Marketer:
  • Variety of profitable mobile and desktop ad formats: Native Push Notifications (exclusive!), Interstitial 2.0, Popunder and others
  • User-friendly Self-Service platform
  • Extended real-time statistics
  • Public API for campaigns management automation
  • S2S conversion tracking and traffic tokens
  • XML / RTB
  • Retargeting
  • Minimum deposit is $100 (of course we prepared a bonus for you, read on!)
  • We accept PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, Payoneer, Bank cards, and Wire transfers
  • Tons of special bonuses and discounts from our partners

Our Support team and Live Chat are available 24/7, but you can also find help in our exhaustive Knowledge base or right here in this thread.

Register or sign in your Advertiser account and.... get your welcome bonus ;)
Deposit $200, enter promo code AFFLIFT-50 and get $50 bonus in a few seconds! Offer is limited.

PropellerAds

Partner
Hi PropellerAds, great to have you here, can I ask what verticals perform best with your traffic?
Thanks for your question!

For pop traffic we recommend sweeps, extensions, Binary / Forex, pin-submits, and games (both mobile and desktop).
For push traffic: nutra, games, e-Commerce, apps, dating, betting, gambling, crypto, and finance (Forex / Binary).

Please note that we don't work with adult ;)

needahand

Welcome PropellerAds!

Can you talk about best practice on setting up campaigns? Any video tutorials? I spent about 400 and got 1 conversion. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PropellerAds

Partner
Welcome PropellerAds!

Can you talk about best practice on setting up campaigns? Any video tutorials? I spent about 400 and got 1 conversion. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Good question!
We recommend you to watch our fresh webinars. You'll find the link to the presentation in the description as well:
  • Webinar about Popunder
  • Webinar about Push-Notifications

They include tutorials, advice, case studies, guides on setting up campaigns.

PropellerAds

Partner
Public API for advertisers is live!

API is an Application Programming Interface, that enables advertisers to harness the immense potential of the Self-Serve platform.

Let’s take an up-close look at the most prominent features of PropellerAds API:

1. Real-time reporting
The new API allows you to add PropellerAds data to internal analytics pipelines or build custom reports, using data visualization tools (charts, graphs).

2. Deep technical integration
You can now build your own marketing solutions, assembling various platforms by pulling together “сrème de la crème” tech products that handle specific tasks and datasets. For example, you can combine PropellerAds with the best conversion tracking services, data analytics products, and transfer the customer data into actionable insights.

3. Automation of common tasks
How many marketing initiatives fail due to lack of automation? You can’t expand and grow if the routine manual processes keep pulling you back.

With marketing getting more complex, it’s essential to automate advertising campaigns and daily operations such as setting up the targeting, starting and pausing campaigns, changing bids and budget, building whitelists and blacklists, creating preformatted links, etc. Automation can help you scale your marketing activities to focus on tasks that really drive revenue.

Sounds pretty exciting, right?

How do you get access to API
So, here’s how you can access this new feature on our platform:
  1. Go to your advertiser account, and click on “Profile” tab.
  2. Request API access. (Please read the T&C carefully.)
  3. Once you have requested, the access will be granted automatically.

Enjoy the power of automation!

PropellerAds

Partner
Hello everyone! Our first question is - are you going to Affiliate World Europe in Barcelona?

No? o_O We should solve this problem immediately. We have a ticket for you :sneaky:

webp-net-resizeimage-png.396

Enter our giveaway and win a FREE silver pass!

This pass is valued €800 and gives you a FULL 2-day access to the conference facilities, 20+ live speeches & panels from gurus of affiliate marketing and much more!

HOW TO ENTER?

1. Go to this post on Facebook
2. Leave your comment in the comment to this post with an answer "Why should YOU get this ticket?". Be inspiring!
3. Share the post on your Facebook profile page

REWARD: 1 FREE, Silver ticket to Affiliate World Europe 2018 in Barcelona, 18-20 July.

DEADLINE: July 10th 2018

Gool luck and we hope to see you in Barcelona!