Follow Along PropellerAds Survey Exit - 8 Path Test

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Inspired by the other Community Leaders, I've decided to do a follow along. We do not have many follow alongs using the new Survey Exit traffic from PropellerAds, so let's start with that (I will likely test other ad formats with this same campaign setup).

I started a Survey Exit CPA Goal campaign a few days ago to split test the same offer from 2 different affiliate networks and to see if there was any Survey Exit traffic in the GEO. The results have been encouraging:

1686847799569-png.40005

This is a pretty common traffic pattern I've seen from CPA Goal. You have the most volume on the first day and then it decreases as the algorithm optimizes.

Today, inspired by the results (although I admit, the volume is lower than I would have hoped), I decided to setup a path test to see how I can monetize the clicks to try to increase my EPV and hopefully profit.

1686847970810-png.40006

My initial test was just Golden Goose vs Mobidea for the specific offer. Now that Mobidea has proven to be the winner in this campaign, I've setup new tests using it and various popunder/back button options. I'm

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!