• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for survey offers? InnovateDM is the affiliate network for you! They have their own in-house survey offers and are happy to work with you on payouts and conversion points!
    Register with InnovateDM

Follow Along PropellerAds Push + Dating + Survey LP

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I found a winner 🚀

I have been posting in the chat about a campaign I've been working on this week and decided to finally create a follow along for it :)

1585920376267-png.9844

This follow along will be a bit more secretive than some of the others I have done because I really don't want 30,000 people to steal this campaign (yet). This campaign has been a fun project for a few reasons:

1. It's in a GEO I've had a lot of success in over the past few months, but is outperforming those other campaigns by quite a bit (practice

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!