Follow Along PropellerAds Push + Dating + Survey LP

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I found a winner 🚀

I have been posting in the chat about a campaign I've been working on this week and decided to finally create a follow along for it :)

1585920376267-png.9844

This follow along will be a bit more secretive than some of the others I have done because I really don't want 30,000 people to steal this campaign (yet). This campaign has been a fun project for a few reasons:

1. It's in a GEO I've had a lot of success in over the past few months, but is outperforming those other campaigns by quite a bit (practice makes perfect).

2. It's using a variation of my survey lander that I posted.

3. The offer I am running has a pretty low cap, but I can potentially scale this to $1-2k/day I think so I am trying to cap it out daily right now and hopefully the quality is good enough that I can get more cap and really scale.

So, first, here is censored look at the landing page:

1585920664722-png.9845

Just a few changes from the original. CTR is really good though. It's all about the angle. Make sure you tie your angle from your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!