• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Propellerads + mVAS - A Journey to Media Buying Success PA#PA23

CrakRevenue

HAkorehdeh

Super Contributor
Here's my first follow-along, as well as my first thread on here. I have been in the media buying industry for as long as I have joined this forum, but I have yet to achieve tangible success with it. I keep getting broke and returning. Well, I'm back again, and I hope this will be the breakthrough I have always wanted.
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Multiple Networks + @ProPush and Monetizer (Push notification & BB)
👍 Type of Offer: mVAS
💰 Offer Payout: < $1
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because I have some experience and believe in the support from this forum. I'll begin with lower payout offers, especially the ones from Tier 3 countries, and slowly scale them across all ad platforms from Propellerads. I'll start from Pop Under to Push, then I might try the new survey exit if it's a fit for my offers.
My intention was to start this thread yesterday. So I set up a lot of things I'd need, including the domains and tracking tools, and also ran a test campaign. But I forgot to change the Postbacks on the network. No one is responding to me @MOBIPIUM yet, but I tried one of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!