Follow Along PropellerAds + MaxBounty (no 3rd party tracker) December Contest

AdsEmpire
CrakRevenue
I see that, Luke and very happy it tracks for you. Actually quite excited to hear something might track with push notifications on propeller.

Here's what I am seeing at present, and even with fixed param values, I'm not seeing data being passed yet.

With the help of mebob we have some tracking info now, so we can see if we can make it profitable.

With the help of mebob we have some tracking info now, so we can see if we can make it profitable.
I'm about to run a campaign in MB, could you provide a video detailing your setup with your tracking and affiliate offer? Thaknks

I have received help from bemob! They showed me how to track. Not perfect but we are seeing what converts.

Here's where I am on Dec 13 right now.

and for these 5 today I have:

mb 5 today.JPGmb 5 details.JPG
So this is how to send details: ask traffic source for details, send to mebob, send clickId to cpa (offer source) and mebob will tell you what converts and what the details on what converted. cpa company and traffic company have clickId.

@artron in my personal opinion I think you may want to test other creatives. I think The pictures you use arn't engaging most of the users. Try split test.

I have been doing split tests with different ads for a few days now and am getting good CTR rates.

What's a good rule of thumb for push ads as for CTR? is 1.5% good? or is it more like 10% for profits?

By the way, I switched to CPM for one ad campaign and the cost per click is quite nice.