• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Follow Along Propellerads + Maxbounty. My first ever follow along for Spooky Contest

MGID

sorrowz

Super Contributor
Hello everyone, my name is Niko and I am new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing in general. I came across the forum and started reading everything to get as much information as possible because knowledge = power imo.

My budget is very low as I come from a tier 2 country and recently I moved to Germany and I struggle to survive. So this journey is important for me because I will pursue paid ads for a living as a way out to escape my poverty.

🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Maxbounty
👍 Type of Offer: Game Installation
💰 Offer Payout: 3$

💥 Inspired by: Afflift

The offer I am promoting is game install oriented and I started with this because out of the information I gathered, sweepstakes and game offers are suitable for noobies.
I followed @Nick tutorial to set up my prelanding pages (He saved my ass because AWS method was so problematic for me and my shared hosting I had initially had too slow loading times)
I don't have coding knowledge, but I can correct and edit an HTML page and that's it, so my pretenders are made with Purelander

Attachments

• prop1.PNG
    prop1.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 3,615
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!