Follow Along Propellerads + Maxbounty. My first ever follow along for Spooky Contest

1win

sorrowz

Super Contributor
Hello everyone, my name is Niko and I am new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing in general. I came across the forum and started reading everything to get as much information as possible because knowledge = power imo.

My budget is very low as I come from a tier 2 country and recently I moved to Germany and I struggle to survive. So this journey is important for me because I will pursue paid ads for a living as a way out to escape my poverty.

🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Maxbounty
👍 Type of Offer: Game Installation
💰 Offer Payout: 3$

💥 Inspired by: Afflift

The offer I am promoting is game install oriented and I started with this because out of the information I gathered, sweepstakes and game offers are suitable for noobies.
I followed @Nick tutorial to set up my prelanding pages (He saved my ass because AWS method was so problematic for me and my shared hosting I had initially had too slow loading times)
I don't have coding knowledge, but I can correct and edit an HTML page and that's it, so my pretenders are made with Purelander

Attachments

• prop1.PNG
    prop1.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 3,642
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!