Follow Along Propeller + GG + One GEO

RollerAds

Rob

Grand Guru
For this contest I am going to document some tests running Propeller traffic to GG (Golden Goose) offers in one GEO. I am not going to name the GEO but it is one that I have had some success with in the past and there are always plenty of offers available, so I want to try to master it.

I have one campaign running so far and it is looking decent. The funnel is a download themed lander (with backunder and Propush) to a download offer. Backunder goes to Monetizer. The lander is one I customized myself and just started running, so it should be fresh in this GEO.

CAMPAIGN #1
๐Ÿ’ณPropeller Spend: $22.49
๐Ÿ’ฐGG Revenue: $12.80
โ™ป๏ธBackunder: $5.06
๐Ÿ””Propush: $0.41
๐Ÿ“‰Profit/Loss: $4.22 (-18.8%)

The top zones are not profitable but they are close. At the very least it is some cheap data for the GEO. I am going to keep running this one as is by duplicating the CPAG campaign when traffic dies out. I am not in a hurry to get profitable and mostly want to build up some data for the GEO (best hours, OS versions,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!