• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Propeller Ads + Monetizer + Golden Goose + Propush

Geozo

JuanDLink

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Monetizer + Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
PIN Submit
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
$1.48 - $2.40
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
Propeller Ads is successful for a bunch of people, so it has to work for me as well if I put the time and effort

So I have been with AffLift for 3 months~ already, and although I did some progress with Advertizer, my account was banned because my score dropped, so I am back at square one, without Facebook and Advertizer, the only platforms where I made money in the past. I gotta make this work because right now I don't have any income from affiliate marketing and I am completely sick of being an employee.

I was going through @Desha and @BOB92 #PA10K Follow Alongs, and Bob said something that stuck with me, he started a thread and it helped him being accountable, so that's is the main reason I am doing this one as well. I have tried a bunch of campaigns with Propeller Ads, they don't work, I shut them down and did something else. Well, I can't do that anymore since I can't use Advertizer

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!