AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Propeller Ads issue, need help!

OldSchool

Contributor
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
17
Hi,

I am new to the forum and have been going through the posts and follow alongs for newbies.

I decided to do the Intermediate Level Survey Pops follow along as I had a very good experience with the Beginner Pop follow along (with Popads and Mobipium)

I contact Propellerads support to ask if I could use a virtual card for the deposit (I had funds in the account from a failed media attempt I did months ago) and they told me that I can use the card.

I made a deposit with Propeller ads as result earlier today and at first the deposit went through (amount was $100).

Later in the day, I received an email that my account is suspended and that I need to send them KYC documents for the virtual card to get the account opened up again, the issue is as it is a virtual card I do not have any documents nor can I get any.

I offered Propellerads my own Kyc documents, a video call to confirm my identity and explained that I used a virtual card and it has no way of showing documents for that card. I asked them
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top