• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Propeller Ads + Golden Goose + Bemob (My First Follow-Along)

Edu-Money

ssnlow

Lurker
Hi everyone,

This is my first follow-along, hope to get some guidance and advice from you guys (and gals!) as I am still very green in CPA Marketing, haha.....

Trafic Source: PropellerAds (PA)
Traffic Type: Push Notifications
Affiliate Network:
Golden Goose (GG)
Tracking Tool: Bemob
Type of Offer: Pin Submit(MVAS)
Offer Payout: $0.92
Geo: Tier 3

So these are the steps I took:

1. Step 1: Link Bemob to GG
In Bemob Home > Affiliate Networks > + New > + New from Template > Search for GG > Click Next > [In the Create Affiliate Network text box]: in 1. Affiliate Network Details, under the Name column, search for Golden Goose > in 2. Additional Options, tick the Append BeMob Click ID Value

2. Step 2: Link GG Account to Bemob
Go to top right corner, next to your email address, there's a dropdown > select Account > click on Global Postback and Trafficback > under Postback URL: (I got it from my Account Manager) > Send profit in currency: USD > Trafficback URL: (I left it blank) > Click Update

3. Step 3: Link Bemob to PA
In Bemob Home > Traffic Sources > + New > + New from Template > Search for PA > Click Next > [In the Create Traffic Source text box]: in 1. Traffic Source Details, under the

Attachments

• GGset-up.png
    GGset-up.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 436
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!