• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide Predict If Your Ad Headline Will Have a Good CTR BEFORE Launching Your Campaign

Edu-Money

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
No matter what type of ad format you’re running, the ad headline is one of the most important parts of the ad. Of course, other things also matter, like the image, description, etc., but the #1 most important thing is always the ad headline.

If you’re not a natural-born copywriter, then you probably have no idea how to write a good ad headline that will get you a good CTR. Fortunately for you there’s a free tool you can use to “predict” if your headline will get a good CTR or not… before you even launch the campaign.

It’s the Taboola Title Analyzer.

Now, obviously, since Taboola, a native advertising network, made this, it could potentially be biased towards the native ad format. But, from my experience using it on push, it also seems pretty accurate for non-native formats.

Here’s an example of 10 sweepstakes headlines that I pulled from Anstrex Push:

untitled111-png.46415

Unsurprisingly, the infamous “new message” style headlines are right up there at the top where they’ve been since the beginning of push. 😉

Using it is pretty straightforward:
  1. Enter a headline you want to test in the text box.
  2. Click “Test My Title”
  3. It’ll appear on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!