Follow Along PPV vs Mobipium PNSL (Rematch)

AdsEmpire
Edu-Money
Hi,thank you for your sharing ,it's very helpful.
By the way, Are there any new changes in current revenue?
Can you recommend which geos to test? due to COVID-19 ,Italy performed poorly on push.
Does the price change a lot of Mobipium PNSL? due to this, maybe I will try test evadav pnsl with CPA price.

Really great follow along @Jimmy!
Do you think this method is still applicable?

Unfortunately, this just isn't something you could do these days. This was a fun campaign back in the day, but the world of push notification smartlink offers has changed a lot since then. The main geo I was promoting in this campaign was South Africa and my payout per conversion was fluctuating around $0.04. These days, you're going to be lucky to get a payout of $0.01 for anything and most of the time it'll be around $0.001, which is 4000% lower than it was a few years ago.

What Akahma said:

I try to just change one thing at a time between tests. I've mostly focussed on just dropping countries and publishers that have 0 conversions with 3x offer spend, but if a country or publisher is red but getting conversions I'll keep it around for a while unless the ratio is off the charts (I usually drop if it's worse than 10x the offer value if it's converting). Once a campaign breaks even with that process I'll then top it up so it runs for 48 hours straight without touching it again, just to see what difference a bit of time makes.
Hi Jimmy, great all thread of yours. What I want to ask you when you say "I've mostly focussed on just dropping countries and publishers that have 0 conversions with 3x offer spend," how do you know offer payout if you worked in that case with the smartlinks?