• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

PopAds Campaign Analysis

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I know many of you are using PopAds or at least tested them out with my Beginners Guide. One thing we all are concerned about when buying traffic is making sure that we are paying the right amount of per click. Right?

You don't want to overpay, but you need a bid that is going to at least get you traffic.

PopAds has a pretty cool Campaign Analysis tool that gives you a real-time analysis of how your bid is performing...

1575403696710-png.7112

It updates every few seconds and you can see how many requests there were for the country you are targeting and then all the targeting settings you have on your campaign. Finally, it shows you how many auctions you won.

Below that, you can see the pricing for those bids.

If you are winning all the auctions, you need to decrease your bid.

My original bid on this campaign was $0.0005. I realized quickly while watching the Analysis that my bid was too high. I decreased it and found a sweet spot at: $0.00026. Nearly HALF the price I was paying.

I definitely recommend you give the Analysis tab a look on PopAds simply by clicking on the campaign

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!