• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along PeerFly > BeMob > ZeroPark Test Campaigns...

Geozo

DigitalWarrior

Super Contributor
Hello Gang!

So begins my journey .. I setup my first PPV campaign using PeerFly, BeMob for the tracker and ZeroPark traffic. Got to start somewhere and with over 2,000+ PPV offers I can test on PF I basically threw a dart, which didn't react well with my computer screen .. I kid ;). Thought I'd keep it simple with one thread for all PF tests and start another with MaxBounty. I know mistakes are part of the journey but with the pro's in this forum I'm hoping to keep'm to a minimum..

## Test 1 ##
Offer > Home Depot
Type > Direct
Cash > $50

The campaign is in pending status on ZP and will share the numbers as they become available.

7517-pf-zp-hdoffer-jpg.251

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!