Follow Along #PA10k - PropellerAds & Propush Contest - Survey Offer -Lets Experiment

1win

Suyog

Contributor
This PropellerAds Content is Big πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’°πŸ’°. Thanks @Luke , Afflift Team and @PropellerAds Team for bringing this On. Lets the learning beginning with all the Colleagues from the Industry. Cheers :):)

In this Follow Along i will be trying following combination and share the results in following reply for each combination. I will share targeting set for each campaign.

Combination 1) PropellerAds Contest - PropellerAds Push Traffic + Survey (Finance)
Combination 2) Propush Contest - PropellerAds Pop Traffic + Survey (Finance) + Prelander with Propush code

Combination 1 - PropellerAds Contest -
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”— Traffic Type : Push Traffic
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Survey (Finance)
🌍 Geos : African Geos (Multiple Geos)
πŸ’° Offer Payout: Multiple
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Campaign will be successful or not will be decided in couple of days ahead. But I believe right optimization and geos are key to success.
This time experimenting with African Geos for Survey Campaign on PropellerAds Push traffic and Propellerads Pop traffic with Pre-Lander & Propush Code.

Targeting Set -

Advertising Format - Push Notifications
Push Notification Type - Classic Push
Pricing Model - CPC
Frequency Capping - 1 per 24

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!