• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Operating System & Traffic volume best practice questions

Adsterra

Bonsol

Lurker
I have this desktop campaign with Revcontent, and after going through @sd31677 "Trying to Make This Campaign As Big as I Can" follow along I checked the performance of the operating systems on this campaign
1659598815795-png.29569

it raises 2 main questions I need to check. First, what could cause such a difference? may it be a tracking issue? I turned off MacOS on this campaign and intended to test it again after I set up first-party cookies on my funnel to find out, even though I have a simple lander offer funnel

The second and the bigger question is, how come desktop volume is so low compared to windows? as far as I know windows is more widely used. The only reason I can think off is that maybe bids for these targets on macOS are just much lower and I barely get windows clicks with

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!