• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

November MegaPush Contest

Adsterra
@Apollo i never doubt about the payment. it was just a friendly reminder from my side that i have receive the payment and i have given the screenshot for all new members who are joining the forum to show them that, "this competition is real and you will be rewarded as told in the competition."

CrakRevenue
@Apollo i never doubt about the payment. it was just a friendly reminder from my side that i have receive the payment and i have given the screenshot for all new members who are joining the forum to show them that, "this competition is real and you will be rewarded as told in the competition."
My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, @cpaguy. Apologies if you thought otherwise.

Got another FBS conversion, 20 days later (Indonesia) :)

Click Time: 2018-11-05 07:01 PM
Conversion Time: 2018-11-25 07:48 PM

Click Time: 2018-11-08 09:30 PM
Conversion Time: 2018-11-26 11:13 PM

Hope the contest participants are seeing some delayed conversions too :D

I have not run this offer in weeks. Got another one today:

Click Time: 2018-11-13 10:37 AM
Conversion Time: 2018-11-30 01:18 AM

These delayed conversions are coming in from MegaPush and PropellerAds campaigns.

Click Time: 2018-11-13 09:45 AM
Conversion Time: 2018-12-13 09:46 AM

1 month later and I'm still getting conversions (1 month and 1 minute later) :D

Hi,

I was reading through this 'old' thread and it was interesting .. learnt a lot.

Was anyone able to get the ROI positive after all the late conversions?

cheers,

Daniel