Nice to meet you all!

RollerAds

sawadeemedia

Lurker
Hi Everyone!

My name is Mathieu (Matt) and I'm a 33 years old Canadian from Montreal (Oui, Je parle Francais!) that's been living in Thailand since 2010.

I'm so glad that I've found this forum! I've been looking for quite a while for a community like this one without any luck. All I was able to find was either scammer trying to scam me or people reselling some useless e-books.

For the last few years, I've been playing online poker and had an SMMA (Social Media Marketing Agency). While I'm quite experienced in Social Media Marketing, I'm totally clueless when it comes to Affiliate Marketing. This is something new for me that I've always wanted to do but for some reason never gave it a shot.

Even though I'm quite excited to start my journey, I gotta say though that I've always been a shy, introverted person and never been really good at connecting with other people (I guess the fact that English isn't my first language doesn't help haha).

So far I have to admit that I often find myself extremely confused by the terms used in the CPA Marketing world but I guess that's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!