• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

New Course! Push Ads Sweepstakes Mastery πŸš€

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am very excited to announce that we have added a new course to affLIFT. Besides our Beginners Course, this is the second course ever added to affLIFT and this one is very special :)

▢️ Push Ads Sweepstakes Mastery Course

1621600466959.png

The push ads + sweeps mastery course was created by our Community Leader, @Nick. It is a massive course that covers exactly what the name suggests, running sweeps with push ads.

Nick has done a tremendous job going into great detail to show you exactly how he runs these campaigns and covers all the tools and resources he uses to make them successful.

The course covers using 3 different trackers and you can pick whichever you'd like (BeMob, Voluum, and Binom).

Nick has included 2 case studies as well πŸ‘

You can see the complete course outline here:

and you can see every thread included in the course here:

Access to the course is $79 (previously $299) and can be purchased here on affLIFT:

βœ…CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ACCESS TO THE COURSE

If you have previous purchased this course through Nick directly, message me and I will make sure you have access to it here on affLIFT too so you can participate in the discussions and ask any questions in the course threads.

Next 5 4 people to reply below that they want to buy the course will receive a $5 off coupon from me via PM :D

Onward and upward πŸš€

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
Great work @Nick - this looks incredible.

Fantastic addition to affLIFT @Luke

Can't wait to dive in and put it to work!

Great addition to the forum. Really like the way you guys keep adding useful content.

Purchase details
Receipt number: 49H99417JC9812718
PayPal

Thanks!
Great! You should be able to view the course content now :)

Amazing work - Nicks competition entries and threads are so clear with such good purpose I can't imagine what this guide is going to be like or the great content within, a great addition to the community!

This looks awesome! Not too familiar with the sweepstakes vertical. Interested to hear what kind of results people are getting using push ads and sweepstakes offers.

This looks awesome! Not too familiar with the sweepstakes vertical. Interested to hear what kind of results people are getting using push ads and sweepstakes offers.
Zeropark (@Zeropark) published a cool article talking about sweepstakes here:

The feedback I've read about the course has been great so far :)

Hey, @Luke I am interested in buying the course.
Maybe I'll find what I am missing in my strategy.