• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along My new Journey 2023, the first time use paid traffic to cpa

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

tedre24

Lurker
Hello, Community. Happy New Year!

In 2023, my new challenge will be to try to use paid traffic for CPA marketing.I tried before with free traffic on YouTube and social media.
I'm a newbie here, having joined on January 4, and I saw Luke's message about the Pop Guide in my dashboard, so I'd like to try and follow the Guide in the community.
Set up the CPA network and register Golden Goose and Zeydoo.
Richpush and propellerrads have both registered.
Tracker registered on Januari 9.
🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads, Richpush
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose, Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Suryvey, Mvas
πŸ’° Offer Payout: <1$
πŸ† my goal : see green on my tracker

yeah here we go.....

My first campaign on Januari 3 use propellerads and no tracker, because I don't know ( still not yet join in community ) and offer from Golden Goose.
screen-shot-2023-01-11-at-22-32-53-png.34090

I think I'm lucky for the result, this process it too much steps because I need to learn more how to put postback on propellerads. but on Golden Goose have a setup about that and make easy.
screen-shot-2023-01-11-at-22-37-13-png.34091

but I have a problem with put

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!