CrakRevenue

nasoo06

Lurker
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: 2025-Finance Survey Offer
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 0.11(MX)
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: People are doing volume with 2025, so why not me ?
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: My experience level, I am pretty new, so I am unsure about everything.

Hello all! I hope everyone has a very profitable year with lots of greens in trackers. This is my first follow along, I hope I will learn a lot from the veteran Afflifters.

I am following @Nick 's intermediate guide and his setup. I am using the landing page provided within the guide. I wrote the copy myself. My goal is to at least breakeven and gain experience and learn from fellow Afflifters. I am also using propush, I plan to use backbutton and popunder if things look promising. I am testing 4 LPs with different images each.

The campaign approved recently, I will update tomorrow when I will have some data. I am also thinking about sharing the LPs to get

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!