• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along Megapush + PeerFly + Bemob + Purelander +AWS

AdsEmpire

Abas

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Megapush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Peerfly
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstake
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $1.20
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: If this campaign can be profitable as it is low payout and CPC cost $0.12 which is
high

Hello everyone i am creating this follow along to see if i am going on the right path and for other people to learn from my mistakes.

I begin by selecting 1 sweepstakes offer that is converting good in Peerfly, wanted to use custom creative for this offer and used pure lander to create landing page. with the help from Yusseff i was able to buy domain name and host LP using AWS. Have testing conversion on LP it works, my budget for this campaign is $30 but i put $20 in Megapush as MP uses more than the daily budget

Now to connect landing page to Bemob and megapush together I followed Lukes Guide but also posting my own screenshots.
megapush-campaign-png.2950

Campaign is running LP approved, will keep you updated when some result show, appreciate all the support and help I can get from

Attachments

• bemob-aff-network.png
    bemob-aff-network.png
    46 KB · Views: 345
  • landingpage-bemob.png
    landingpage-bemob.png
    43 KB · Views: 445
  • offerbemob.png
    offerbemob.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 450
  • trafficsource-bemob.png
    trafficsource-bemob.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!