• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Marking My First Profitable Day. PropellerAds Push Tier3 Sweepstakes.

AdsEmpire

Hudjes

Contributor
I regrouped and took the advice of Afflift members here after my last post;

The creatives were revised slightly, and moved to another Tier3 Geo. I targeted only the ISPs that were profitable on prior campaigns and ran another test in the new Geo. Usually the first day of my campaigns are not profitable, and things only start improving after a few days of data and optimization attempts. Even then, it ends in losses, but knowledge was gained.

This campaign is profitable on the first day! I haven't even started optimizing placements.

OK so don't laugh at the miniscule profit.

200.gif

It's small, but this is a milestone that indicates a profitable future. It's just a start.

Details:
Tier 3
Sweepstakes Pin submit
Payout is $0.80 (less for traffic-back)
Traffic PropellerAds Push
1st day of campaign data (screen images) below.
Bid model CPC
Conversions 9
Revenue $7.32
Ad spend: $5.64
Creatives CTR 2.88%
Campaign ROI +29.78%
PropellerAds Clicks on creatives 512
Landing page unique visits 542
Landing Page Conversion Ratio 1.62% (unique visits CR)

PropellerAds traffic report (some conversions did not post-back due to operator error).

clipboard01-jpg.20178

Affiliate network conversion report:

clipboard02-jpg.20179

Yeah

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!