Follow Along Where do I go from here? Push Sweeps Tier3 Campaign Review.

AdsEmpire

Hudjes

Contributor
Thanks everyone for your great input on my prior posts. I'm really gaining from the input of members on Afflift. Anyone who reads my prior posts will notice the improved results. Thanks to everyone, all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Today I have a summary of a campaign which is a follow up to my previous campaigns. I took advice from members here, tested a different offer and switched to a Tier 3 country.

My question is where to go from here? Refine the test, or abandon it and look for another offer? Spend more on the advert to optimize? Or start over?

Try another Geo? Another offer? Try another vertical? I'm really bored with Sweeps, the lack of innovation and creativity. Though this may be a mistake, bad attitude on my part.

I've tested many creatives, multiple landers, all the basic stuff for sweeps that everyone does. Landers with spin-wheels, choose the boxes, 3-question surveys, one-click landers, you name it all the same stuff everyone does. How many different ways can we Push an ad which says [gift-box-icon] (1) Message. Your new phone is waiting, or whatever - you know what I mean. [message

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!