1win Partners - leading affiliate program
1win Partners is a leading affiliate program, known for its high engagement strategies, competitive payouts and flexible earning models.

Marketing affLIFT

Dolphin

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Not sure if you guys are interested in this, but I thought maybe I'd explain a bit about how I am going to go about marketing affLIFT. Obviously, my goal is to grow this community as large as possible. This has many benefits for everyone.

My marketing plan is:
  • Create content on my blog (LukePeerFly.com) that will help lead people to the forum.
  • Create content on my YouTube channel that will lead people to the forum.
  • Create and post content across my social media profiles and the affLIFT profiles that will provide some value with the goal of also enticing people to give us a try.
  • Run Facebook ads retargeting site visitors.
  • Run Facebook ads to lookalike audiences for users that visit the site, register for the forum, and also upgrade to a paid membership.
  • Run Google AdWords retargeting site visitors.
I am thinking about doing some member webinars as well as public webinars too. I will likely add more to the mix as time goes on 👍

I will be using Google Analytics to track everything :) I am open to your suggestions

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!