Looking forward to learning & working together!

RollerAds
Hey team!

I am based in Melbourne, Australia and have been working for digital marketing agencies for the past 5 years. My focus has been on Google and Facebook Ads for lead gen.

Recently I have been left burnt out handling 30 different client accounts in a toxic environment which led me to quit my job.

My (long term) intention with affiliate marketing is to achieve location independence, scalable income (salary is only going to get us so far in life) and work-time flexibility.

My short term intention is to see some measurable success in next 2 weeks before I decide if I need to start job hunting again (measure of success is atleast $500 in profit)

I have also recently discovered that I am neurodivergent (ADHD) hence I need to create a work environment where I can thrive and perform my best.

In the past I have always been a lurker but this time I am going to do my best to be open and vulnerable about my progress and where I am at.

Looking forward to working and learning together with all other budding affiliate marketers :)

Cheers,
Sunny

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!