Are you already working with Leadbit?

• Yes

• No, but I am going to now!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Itโ€™s time for a new contest! This time, we will be doing our contest with an affiliate that is very popular, but that we haven't had a ton of discussion about yet...Leadbit!

We have $3,000 in prizes and like all our contests, this one is going to be easy and a great way to try out some new offers and run some new campaigns ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Start Date: Monday, August 16th
Voting for winners starts: Friday, September 17th
End Date: Friday, September 24th (winners announced based off poll results)

๐Ÿ’ฐ Leadbit Contest Prizes:​

1st - $1000 ๐Ÿฅ‡
2nd - $500 ๐Ÿฅˆ
3rd - $300 ๐Ÿฅ‰
Leadbit Favorite - $200 (chosen by the Leadbit team)
Participation Award - $1000 (split among all qualifying participants)

๐Ÿ† Best Leadbit Follow Along​

On Friday, September 17th, I will create a thread with a poll where you can pick your favorite follow along from the contest. The voting will last 1 week and on Friday, September 24th, the winners of the top 3 prizes will be based on the number of votes received in the poll.

โค๏ธ Leadbit Favorite​

On Friday, Friday, September 24th, we will also announce the Leadbit favorite. This winner will receive $200.

๐Ÿค‘ Participation Award​

Everyone who participates in the contest and completes all the necessary steps outlined below to qualify will receive a part of the $1000 prize pool available for a participation award (excluding anyone who has already won a prize mentioned above).

For example, if we have 20 participants in this contest, the 16 participants who did not win one of the other prizes mentioned above will split $1000 so each participant will receive $62.50.

All prizes will be paid starting on Friday, September 24th via PayPal.

โœ… How to Participate​

Participating in this contest is easy. Simply follow these steps:
  1. Sign up at Leadbit (if youโ€™re already signed at Leadbit just skip this step and go to the next one).
  2. Pick an offer to run and set up a campaign on your favorite traffic source.
  3. Create a Follow Along thread in the forum depending on the ad format you use (template here).
  4. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  5. Post at least 4 updates in your thread (please number them) about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
Thatโ€™s it! You can run multiple campaigns and create multiple follow along threads if you like.

And, with the Participation Award, you are guaranteed to get some of your money back!

โ–ถ๏ธ Participating Follow Alongs​

I will keep a list of all the participating follow alongs below. The follow alongs that have completed all the steps above (including 4 updates) are marked with a โญ.

Need help?​

Our Community Leaders and the Leadbit team are here to help you be successful! Let us know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
kaminari
Right I'm going to start early this time :p

I have an account at Leadbit but never got around to running anything from there. This is a nice opportunity to try something new and hopefully get something profitable. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Definitely looking forward to your follow along ๐Ÿ‘

I have an account at Leadbit but I haven't run any campaigns with them.
I looked now and found the account locked :(

Hey @abdoshaik, we'll gladly help you with your problem.
Let's talk in DM, and figure out how to fix your situation ;)

Hello.

I want to participate to this contest, but I have some issues to get my Leadbit account approved !

Could someone help please ?

Thanks

@Leadbit I need some offer recommendations. I've DMed you my email address. Let's do it! :)
Check out these threads (the first one has a link to a report with top offers and creatives):

And there's this guide to getting started:

And this list of top offers: