ProPush.Me is a platform for monetizing traffic with push subscriptions
for affiliates and webmasters

landing pages CTR collapsed

BIG Conference

deppstar

Super Contributor
since a few days my landing pages 1 never test before and other super tested and always high ctr ( from 50% To top ) have reached low ctr of 6% ...
1-its not the traffic quality, it happens on 2 tested sources
2-its not the tracker or server-both my trackers same problem
3-its not push script as I removed it in various tests ( although I had a weird incident with propush as of 4 domains they have all it lightly flaged and are dormient in reacting+ i found out a weird kind of suspicious redirect domain after the script and before the offer that they haven clarified yet wha that is-DISCLAIMER: NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF ANYTHING. I VALUE MY RELATION WITH THIS NETWORK, REPORTING FACTS HERE FOR OTHERS EVENTUALLY TO COMMENT OR SHARE EXPERIENCE ).
4-it s not lp domain as i tested seeral of it ( unless they are already all flagged but dint verify yet )
5-i guess purelander don't have a role in performance a stehy only publish an dpush to AWS (IN MY CASE)
6-SO could be the problem in AWS
7.IF NOT, anyone has an indication to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!