• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Landing Page Language Test with Adtrafico + PropellerAds + Voluum

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
My friends at Adtrafico recently posted an offer on their official thread that caught my eye:

I like these dating offers and I run dating in Poland quite a bit so I decided to give it a try. I really liked the registration landing page in their screenshot but unfortunately I wasn't able to get that one for Poland.

But, my AM Tanya was nice enough to setup a new LP for me and I decided to test it with the others that are already converting for other publishers.

I have some LPs setup in Polish but was having a hard time finding them so got lazy and setup a new one in English. I realized my CTR was lower than what I normally see from my polish LPs so I just translated this new one and now I'm split testing them.

I've got a conversion on the English one but I'm interested to see what the CTRs look like when you compare English and Polish. I'm also split testing polish creatives.

Campaign setup​

Affiliate Network: Adtrafico
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
Tracker: Voluum

I'll post some updates as I get data

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!