Landing page and tracker issues(Voluum)

Adsterra

wamm666

Lurker
Hello everyone, I am from China, English is not my native language, so I can only express what I want to express through Google Translate.This is the content of my last post, please check: https://afflift.com/f/threads/diary-of-media-buyers.3888/
Let me show you what I have now.Tracking tools:Voluum Pro Traffic source:Zeropark,propellerads.SPY tools:anstrex Native + push.
Until now, the direct link has made me achieve good results, Now the problem that makes me very difficult is the landing page. I think it's easy for media buyers to make a profit , so I plan to invest more so that I can have a richer return.
So I started using anstrex, but there is a big difference between landing pages and direct links, and I'm at a loss now.
What confuses me now is that I do n’t know how to integrate the downloaded LP into Voluum. This problem has been bothering me for a few days, so I just posted for help.
If a friend who can speak Chinese can help me, that's the best, because I need to use Google Translate to communicate with English speaking friends.
This problem has troubled me for several days, if I can, I am willing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!