Follow Along Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source.

CrakRevenue
ok thanks Bishal i understand but do you think survey offers do well because i want to try one from maxbounty...i used to run it on facebook and used to make $50 in 110 clicks i dont know how is the quality of zeropark traffic
How didi you managed to run a survey offer on facebook without being banned ???

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
ok thanks Bishal i understand but do you think survey offers do well because i want to try one from maxbounty...i used to run it on facebook and used to make $50 in 110 clicks i dont know how is the quality of zeropark traffic
Yes it works well. You just need to test continuously.

ok thanks how can i top up funds in my zeropark account i dont have a paypal account and they dont take credit cards for new accounts

ok thanks how can i top up funds in my zeropark account i dont have a paypal account and they dont take credit cards for new accounts
they don't allow credit card payment method. You must need an account manager to activate credit card payment method but the problem is you only get an account manager if you spend $2000 minimum per month.

Ok thanks so the only way is to open a paypal account
they don't allow credit card payment method. You must need an account manager to activate credit card payment method but the problem is you only get an account manager if you spend $2000 minimum per month.

Hi, congrats on your journey. But do you have any offer without a prelander performing well for you?

Other question I wanted to ask was this still the same offer or did you find other offers working well to hit the mark your at now?

cost:$118
revenue:$2244
it's real?
why don't you show the clicks? i'm very curious about how many clicks you got with $118 costs.