• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

bishal

Super Contributor
Hi There,

I am Bishal from Nepal. I am very glad to be a member of this forum. @Luke is doing great for us. I really appreciate his effort. I am getting many useful information from this forum and now its time to take action and make some money.

My Experience:
I am not a newbie. I already made some money with Affiliate Marketing but now things didn't go as plan so I am struggling to get stable campaigns. Now I want to start from beginning. I make a commitment to test 100s of offers. Now its time to take massive action.

Zeropark and TONIC PPV Campaigns

In this Journey I am going to use various Affiliate Networks and Traffic Sources. In the beginning I am going to start with direct linking Mobidea Smartlink offer in PPV traffic sources. I already top up fund on ZeroPark and Tonic. Also, Already setup tracking software Voluum and launched few campaign targeting different Geo's, Operator , Browser etc. Among them I got one conversion yesterday.:D
Here it is

I am gonna let it run for few days to collect data. I am going to upload regularly about this journey.
Thank you :).

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
Nice work! Way to take action. Looking forward to watching you get this profitable! 👍🚀
You are the one that inspire me to take action on this journey. I hope you gonna help me more on this journey. :)

UPDATE #1

Total Visit: 20,053
Conversion= 12
Revenue: $5.57
Cost: $36.73
Profit: ($-31.51)
ROI: (-84.99%)

ZeroPark is getting less revenue and costs more than Tonic:unsure:..

Among 6 conversion in Zeropark. These the source ids that i got 5 conversion from single geo in Zeropark . As seen below I think this source ids is not gonna profit.

I got 6 conversion from Tonic. These are the Source IDs that i got conversion from Tonic.

Now I am going to focus more on Tonic profitable geos and source IDs and launch new campaign targeting these profitable variable.

Should I completely stop promoting Mobidea smartlink in Zeropark and try other offers?

Any suggestions are welcome :).
Thank you

Attachments

• zeropark traffic source.JPG
    zeropark traffic source.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
From my experience smartlink usually pays less than promoting direct offers. Why don't to try promoting some offers?

I Agree with @dood
The payouts are so random and it seems that the majority of them are really low.
I have an account with Mobidea and honestly the biggest drawback I see with them is that the majority of their offers are mobile subscription and mobile CC submit which in my opinion are really hard to convert nowadays. Also if you consider you had a more traditional offer with all those conversions your ROI would be higher, and because you would probably be targeting one single country, perhaps the optimisation would be easier.

I Agree with @dood
The payouts are so random and it seems that the majority of them are really low.
I have an account with Mobidea and honestly the biggest drawback I see with them is that the majority of their offers are mobile subscription and mobile CC submit which in my opinion are really hard to convert nowadays. Also if you consider you had a more traditional offer with all those conversions your ROI would be higher, and because you would probably be targeting one single country, perhaps the optimisation would be easier.

+ you'll know which offer converted on which zoneid. With smartlink that is not the case.

From my experience smartlink usually pays less than promoting direct offers. Why don't to try promoting some offers?
That's what i am thinking. I will run few direct offers today. :)

I Agree with @dood
You are right. The payouts are really low. I just wanted to test Mobidea smartlink. My next move is to only target profitability geos, sources ids etc and launch direct offers campaign of Maxbounty , Preefly and also Mobidea. Thank you for your suggestion :)

The payout seems likes its tier 3 GEOs? personally because ZP has so much traffic I would just focus on one GEO per campaign and you will be able to manage the traffic better.

Mobidea has nice stats to see which GEO's are doing well & maybe focus on Tier 1 countries to get better payouts I am not sure from above what GEO's your are targetting but countries like India, Indonesia, Peru always pay cents and have huge traffic that will eat your budget, I never bother with them its just too hard to be profitable with them, you could get 100 conversions from them and only make a couple of dollars haha.

@anarchy01 on the one hand I´d agree with your post but on the other hand it is a good way to optimise this campaign with 100 conversions for newbies, isn´t it? I think it´ll give them a good feeling

@anarchy01 on the one hand I´d agree with your post but on the other hand it is a good way to optimise this campaign with 100 conversions for newbies, isn´t it? I think it´ll give them a good feeling

If I had a ton of conversions and my ROI was still negative 96% it really wouldn't make me feel good, tbh not sure how you would start to optimize that, how to know which source ids to stop when all the GEO's are different payouts etc.

I do get that getting conversions is a great thing especially when starting out but at the end of the day its all about the ROI, if the payout was a couple of dollars that ROI would be more like -50% not -96% which be something workable.

From my math thats about 16 cents per conversion, for people starting out this is not the best payout to start with imo.

Last edited:
Yeah, the smartlink seems to make it hard to optimize because it's adding a new variable to the mix: the payout. If you don't know what the payout is going to be, it's hard to sort out what your average EPV is really going to be.

You can use smartlinks in this way

Run both mainstream and adult smartlinks --> Once you see the conversions from a particular geo [ ypu should allow the campaign to run for atleast two days , because you don't know what offer is converting and the payout ]--> ask your AM to know the offer that converted , but some networks wouldn't reveal it --> spy the geo with vpn +your smartlink --- > You would possibly find the offer(s) --> Ask your AM whether the offer is available on their network-- > If yes, create a separate campaign for the offer and test[ If no, search in odigger or offervault or affbank for other networks ]-- > make some money