Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

AdsEmpire
BTW, you can add your PayPal email to your account here: https://afflift.com/f/account/account-details
Done.
I hope RevShare payment can be manually withdrawn. If the payment is automatically sent when $10 threshold is reached then for such small amount only $5-6 will reach bank after PayPal fees and conversion rate.

By the way Alerts notification is totally blank.

Done.
I hope RevShare payment can be manually withdrawn. If the payment is automatically sent when $10 threshold is reached then for such small amount only $5-6 will reach bank after PayPal fees and conversion rate.

View attachment 44386
Alerts work for me.

Yeah, I can increase the threshold for members who want to earn more before getting paid.

Weird.

This is a first, and I'm very curious about where it goes and the content and quality of the threads.

Awesome initiative.

Who will be the first person to make more from Rev Share than their membership cost? ๐Ÿค‘ Getting paid to learn!

Wooah this looks great honestly!

So, I was actually thinking on getting some mVAS guides out here in the forum, is there a limit on how many posts are the limit for this? Is there a cap on the earnings?

Wooah this looks great honestly!

So, I was actually thinking on getting some mVAS guides out here in the forum, is there a limit on how many posts are the limit for this? Is there a cap on the earnings?
Nope. You can earn from every thread you create...forever. There is no cap on earnings (obviously it's a revenue share so there's ultimately a cap each day but your account is not capped and content is not capped).