Guide Incremental Bidding Strategy on Zeropark

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've gone over this a few times in threads, but I don't think I've made an actual guide. This will be a short guide, but I think you will find it useful.

My goal here is to show you my bidding strategy for Zeropark. I still recommended you do some of your own testing to find what works for you, but this is what I have had some success with.

1580930301678-png.8516

Starting bid on Zeropark

The starting bid on Zeropark is honestly the hardest part for me. The Zeropark traffic calculator will give you a minimum suggested CPC and there are hard minimums built into Zeropark, but it seems the best starting bid for me is randomly picking a bid above the minimum and then incrementally increasing (or decreasing) my bid based on the percent of traffic I am winning. That is what i am going to explain below :)

Incrementally increasing your bid

For this example, I am going to show a domain redirect campaign in a T2 GEO. The traffic estimator for this is particular GEO shows that there is an average bid of $0.0072. I decided to just round up and start my campaign bid at $0.01. For

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!