• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join iMonetizeIt and get access to their CPA Marketplace + Smartlink. Both adult and mainstream offers including sweeps!

iMonetizeIt Contest - $2,500 in Prizes - Post a Follow Along to Participate

BrokerCalls at LeadsCon

Luke

Admin
Staff member
The contest is over and the winners are...

@noisyboy $1000
@akahma $500
@varunkeskar $250

The 8 participants each receive $81.25.

@iMonetizeIt will post their most active participant who will receive $100 :)

Thank you everyone who participated! :D

noisyboy

Super Contributor
Wow, can't believe I won. Life's been hard on me this year, but this makes me happy. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Love you guys! :)

For now, I've paused the FA campaign but I'll update the thread once I restart the campaign, or perhaps start a new thread altogether and try to get some adult campaigns profitable.

Thanks again, guys! :)

Cb242

Contributor
Received my Paypal transfer as well. Thank you and congrats to the winners!

iMonetizeIt

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Congratulations to all winners🥳🥳🥳 It was interesting to watch your experience working with iMonetizeIt smartlinks. It’s great that all of you choose different strategies and ways to run traffic.👍
We’ll be glad to proceed working with you. You can always ask us for advice here at affLIFT or write directly your account managers.

satyaraju

Super Contributor
Thank you @imoneziteit. can you please post best converting,latest update combinations of Geo-Traffic type-Connection type-OS details for all the smartlinks periodically. It will be great helpful for all of us