Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

I deploy Rollads code on the langdingpage,and I want to see conversions in Binom v2 when users subscribe. How should I do this?

Vortex

zerator

Contributor
1724337540247-png.54948

I'm really frustrated. I consulted Binom's support, but the issue isn't resolved, even though they were very eager to help.

1724337634306-png.54949

I modified my code according to the suggestions, but it still isn't working.

1724337787128-png.54950

The upper part is the implementation code for the function, and the lower part is the code provided by Rollads along with the BPixelJS.conversion that I added based on support's suggestions. My click URL is omitted. When I deploy this code, I can't see my conversions in the tracking, even though I already have many subscriptions, and the page doesn't redirect properly.

I hope that friends in the forum who have implemented this functionality can help me. It doesn't necessarily have to use this BPixelJS.conversion function or Binom's pixel feature. As long as it can achieve the functionality I want, that would be fine.

Thank

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!