• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

I AM SO NEW. WANT TO START AFFILIATED MARKETING.

ajisan

My journey started in 2016.
At that time I was already working on affiliate marketing for adult dating, in a pretty gross method, namely through spamming on Facebook.

Every day I create a Facebook account, up to thousands of accounts, then add friends, and the traffic will come.

I just use adscopy like "i am lonely tonight, i want to make love. Click my link here ==> https: //www.xxxxxxxxxx
Using a sexy female profile photo, which I got from Instagram.

I even recruited people to just create an account, up to 30 people, who work every day.

Without any tracking tools. So the only indicators I see are CR and revenue.

In the past, this method gave me 4 digits a week in dollars. But not now. Facebook's algorithm changed, and it made me lose digits.

Note: i am from indonesia. my english is not good, so i used

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now